Life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war
Life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war when:
- The sun raises on the horizon announcing the birth of a new day;
- People lift up their hands to thank God for the new day and ask his blessings;
- Women transform their daily works into food, cloths, love, hope, peace;
- Children full of joy, hopes and desires to learn go to school, play with their friends, enjoy their family;
- People work together for peace, reconciliation and unity in South Sudan;
- South Sudan becomes a country made of brothers and sisters, one family, one people, one nation.
- Certainly life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war when we look at it with the eyes of faith!
Fernando Mal GatKuoth