Life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war
Life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war when:
- Children live their childhood and use their imagination to create their games.
- Children out of their inventiveness produce their own toys with common materials or waste.
- Children play freely and without any fear of war or becoming child soldiers
- Children pray to God for peace, reconciliation and unity among adult people.
- Children dream, imagine and wish to live in a South Sudan in peace full of happiness, love and faith.
- Certainly life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war when we look at it with the eyes of faith!
Fernando Mal GatKuoth