Life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war
Life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war when:
- The full moon shines and transforms the night into day;
- The children play together as at midday;
- The youth dance and sing full of joy;
- The adults sit out of their houses and enjoy the freshness of the night and the company of friends and family members;
- Every boy forgets the hardships of the war and enjoy the peaceful night;
- The believers raise their hands in prayer asking God the gift of peace. A peace that will shine all over South Sudan, like the moon light.
- Certainly life is beautiful in spite of the horrors of war when we look at it with the eyes of faith!
Fernando Mal GatKuoth